Summer courses provide students with the opportunity to catch up, get ahead, and graduate on-time. The flexibility of on-campus and online courses delivered over the summer terms allows students to schedule coursework around internships, work responsibilities, travel and even a little relaxing.
- Continuing students register by accessing My UNC Charlotte and logging in with NinerNET username and password.
- UNC Charlotte degree or certificate students enrolled in credit courses in Spring 2020 and who have not earned a degree or completed program requirements are current students and do not need to apply for admission to take summer courses.
- Incoming Fall 2020 freshmen are not current students and may be interested in Summer Start if they wish to take Summer 2020 courses.
- Students seeking readmission to pursue UNC Charlotte undergraduate coursework are not current students and should contact the Office of the Registrar.
- Students seeking admission to UNC Charlotte programs or are enrolled in programs at institutions other than UNC Charlotte are not current students and should contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions or The Graduate School about the application process.
- Undergraduate students who enrolled as visiting students in Spring 2020 are not current students and will need to reapply to take summer courses. Visiting Summer Students
- Post-baccalaureate (Non-Degree) students who were enrolled in credit courses in Spring 2020 are current students do not need to re-apply for Post-baccalaureate admission to take summer courses but should be familiar with policies applicable to the post-baccalaureate status.